Buying a kilt online can be a daunting prospect, but we’ll make it as easy as possible for you. Have any questions? Just drop us a line at email@example.com
All you need to supply us with are four measurements. We suggest getting someone to help take these though!
- Waist: the size around your waist at your belly button (kilts sit much higher than normal trousers)
- Seat: the size around the widest point around your seat (bum)
- Kilt Length: the measurement between the top of your hip – in line with your belly button – and the top or middle of your knee.
- Height: this will help us check that the measurements you’ve given are about right.
Then you can choose your tartan. We source tartans from all the major mills in Scotland, so you should have no problem finding the one you want. Almost every clan and kindred of old Scotland is available, but if you’re looking for something else, there’s plenty more to choose from. You can use our tartan finder database to help you.
We tailor all our kilts, so can accommodate most requests.
- Want the fringe in a different colour to the tartan? Just ask.
- Vegan? We can supply synthetic wool, hemp-canvas and imitation leather, no bother.
- Want a different sort of pleat? Just let us know.
Ready to go? Buy a Kilt Online here